August 3, 2011

Day 6 in Manhattan & day 7

Yesterday we went in to Manhattan at 10.30, and when we were there we went to Times Square to eat lunch at Planet Hollywood. After that we had three hours of free time, to do some more shopping, but I didn't buy much. We ate dinner from Subway in the harbor, and after that we went on a boat trip around Manhattan, were you could see the skyline and the Statue of Liberty.










Today it's the last day here, and it's been so fun here in New York and to be with all of the other exchange students but I think it could have been more fun if we wouldn't have had to wait so much on the bus and on late people. It also would have been more fun if we actually would have done all the things we were supposed to do. Today we´re not gonna do much we just had a pep-talk and now I'm going to Starbucks and later I have to pack my bags. We are also going to have a show tonight that we have put together and then It's a disco. Tomorrow morning I'm going to my host family!! aaaha

No comments:

Post a Comment